How to Visualize and Answer a Proposal Received
When you receive a proposal, you will receive an email advising you of the proposal, and the notification icon on the Platform’s main page will show red, indicating the existence of a proposal:
- Click on the icon.
- Check the red sign to determine which tab to access (“My Demands” or “Proposals Sent”) and click on the indicated tab. Then locate the trade which received a proposal.
- Click on the line of the proposal received.
4. Now you have accessed the list of events. Here you can see who sent you a proposal, and clicking on the proposal will bring up all the details.
- Check the fields and analyze the proposal.
* Note that the highlighted fields are those that were altered by the party making the counteroffer.
- To answer, click on the options at the bottom of the screen.
3. To reply, you can alter any field of the proposal received and resend it, continuing in this way until an agreement is reached to book the trade.
* When replying, you will have a field for stipulating the deadline related to your proposal, in the HH:MM format, in accordance with your needs. For example, to set a deadline of two hours, input 02:00.
For more information, see...
- How to register
- How to access the CBC Platform
- How to use the filters
- Difference between Indication and Firm Offer/Bid
- Acting Under Confidentially
- Managing “My Operations”
- How to negotiate Lots on screen
- How to Visualize and Answer a Proposal Received
- Managing your registration
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate on Brazil Markets
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate Free Alongside Ports
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate on International Markets
- How to operate an Exclusive Room
- How to Operate a Broker’s Room / Acting as a Broker on the Platform