How to Register
Access the page www.cbcagronegocios.com.br
Locate and click on “Register” at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Fill in the following fields:
- Select your profile (Brazilian Company/Rural Producer/Representative-Broker/International Company).
Brazilian Corporate (CNPJ) or Individual (CPF) Taxpayer Identification (Brazilian rural producers should use their CPF).
- Name of Company/Producer.
- User Name.
- Email / Confirm your Email.
- Password / Confirm your Password – passwords should have a minimum of four and maximum of ten characters of your choice.
- Products of Interest (describe the products that you or your company buy or sell and about which you would like to receive information).
- Read the Terms of Service – then click on “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and then click on “Register”.
Welcome! You have now registered with the biggest agribusiness platform.
For more information, see...
- How to register
- How to access the CBC Platform
- How to use the filters
- Difference between Indication and Firm Offer/Bid
- Acting Under Confidentially
- Managing “My Operations”
- How to negotiate Lots on screen
- How to Visualize and Answer a Proposal Received
- Managing your registration
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate on Brazil Markets
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate Free Alongside Ports
- Bid & Ask – How to Operate on International Markets
- How to operate an Exclusive Room
- How to Operate a Broker’s Room / Acting as a Broker on the Platform